The CMS Provider Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (PECOS) supports the Medicare Provider and Supplier enrollment process by allowing registered users to securely and electronically submit and manage Medicare enrollment information.
Why should I use Internet-based PECOS to submit my application versus paper?
- Faster than paper
- Tailored application process means you only supply information relevant to your application
- Control over your enrollment information
- Easy to check the information for accuracy and update
- Less time and money spent in completing the application
New to Internet Based PECOS? Try the CMS Internet-based PECOS walk-thru or view the PECOS enrollment tutorials located on the CMS PECOS Web page. These tutorials have been updated to illustrate the most common enrollment scenarios completed by the provider community.
- Initial Enrollment
- Change of Information
- Voluntary Withdraw
- Electronic Signature – You may digitally sign and certify the application.
- Upload Documents – You can now upload your supporting documents to PECOS in the new Digital Documents Repository.
Login to PECOS:
Having trouble logging in?
- Contact the CMS External User Services (EUS) Help Desk at 1-866-484-8049, or email EUSSupport@cgi.com