Cahaba is pleased to present the Fifth Annual “Medicare Expo.” Join us for this in-person educational event open to Part A and Part B providers, office staff, software vendors, billing services and clearinghouses. Participants will have the ability to interact with numerous colleagues, one-on-one networking opportunities.
Part B Providers – April 18, 2017
Part A Providers – April 19, 2017
1200 Conference Center Boulevard
Murfreesboro, Tennessee 37129
About the Event
- This year’s event will divide Part A and Part B providers into two separate days to offer more dedicated topics to our provider community.
- Representatives from Cahaba’s Appeals, Audit and Reimbursement, Claims, Clerical Error Reopening, Electronic Data Interchange, Financial, Medical Review, Provider Contact Center, and Provider Enrollment departments will be available.
- This conference will provide you with the opportunity to address any issues and concerns that you may have with the services Cahaba provides.
- Medical Coding Continuing Education Units (CEUs) are available (New)
- There will be a featured guest speaker from the Durable Medical Equipment Medicare Administrative Contractor Jurisdiction C on April 18, 2017
- There will be a featured guest speaker from the Quality Improvement Organization (QIO) on April 19, 2017
- A representative from the Tennessee Senior Health Insurance Program (SHIP) will be available on both days
- Exhibitors onsite showcasing latest products and service
- A continental breakfast and lunch will be included with registration
- Free parking is available
- View the course descriptions
- Expo Agenda
- Presentation handout material will be available on our website prior to the Expo. Participants will be notified when the material is available. As a part of our “Go Green initiative, paper materials will not be available onsite. In addition, handouts will remain available post-event for downloading.
Registration Is OPEN!
- You can register online
- We will accept cancellations and refunds no later than April 7, 2017. They must be sent via email to the MedicareOutreach@cahabagba.com mailbox with the subject line, “2017 Medicare Expo Refund Request.” Refund requests after this date will not be honored.
Participants can make hotel reservations at www.murfreesboro.embassysuites.com at a discounted rate by following these steps:
- Enter dates of stay
- Click special rate codes
- You must enter group code “MCE”
- Click check rooms and rate
Participants may also call 1-800-EMBASSY or 615-890-4464 to make reservations. Be sure to tell them your group code “MCE” to get the discounted rate for your stay.
See you there!