- You do not have to give us personal information to visit our site. If you choose not to provide personal information, you may still visit.
- We may collect personally identifiable information (name, e-mail address, physical address, and other unique identifier) only if specifically and knowingly provided by you.
- Personally identifying information collected will be used only in connection with the Web site, or for such purposes as are described at the point of collection.
- Information collected is for statistical purposes only. Cahaba performs analyses of user behavior in order to measure customer interest in the various areas of our site.
- The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) fund this Web site. We may share information we collect with CMS or its contractors.
- Cahaba will protect the personal information that you share with us. Cahaba does not disclose, give, sell, or transfer any personal information to third parties other than CMS or its contractors . If we share demographic information with third parties, we will give them aggregate information only.
- While Cahaba will make every attempt to protect the personal information that you share with us, electronic mail is not secure against interception. If your communication is very sensitive, you may want to send it by postal mail instead.
- CMS may occasionally update this policy. Notice of revisions will be posted here.
We want to be very clear: We will not gather personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information
Page last updated: July 24, 2006